Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Etsy Purchase


I made my first etsy purchase today! There have been so many items that I've wanted to buy, but I just didn't have the money. This was a custom order for a small scarf from Betty's Original Knits. I wanted something spring-y and this awesome little scarf doesn't disappoint. She finished it very quickly and let me know today that it was ready and could be purchased. Isn't it cute?

I know I've already mentioned her shop as a weekly favorite, but I urge you to check out her shop...and keep in mind that although her shop is small for now, she does do custom orders...so go check her out here: www.bettysoriginalknits.etsy.com

I can't wait to get my scarf!

1 comment:

Ripper Arts said...

Congrats on your first purchase! :) It's so fun, isn't it? I love the anticipation, waiting for it to arrive in the mail.