Saturday, February 21, 2009

Addicted to Threadkillers...

I have spent entirely too much time online trying to win a threadkiller in the etsy forums. For those who don't know what this is, I'll explain. When someone posts a new topic in a forum, this is called a thread. The last person to reply to that topic is the threadkiller. There are contests on etsy where you can win prizes if you're the last person to post...seriously, no one else can post for another 24 hours. It's soooo frustrating. I made it to almost 2 hours and the thread was on page 13 in the forum and then someone posted! Grrrrrr, oh well...I guess maybe I should go find me a life or something.

Anyone here ever win a threadkiller? How long did it take?

2 comments:

nadiahandmade said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! for once I actually WANT to be invisible in the threads....geeez!!

Maria @ Drop of Sunshine said...

Hahaha for some reason, this post might make you green with envy :) http://dropofsunshinedesign.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-won-thread-killer.html
I won one like a month ago! Patience, my friend!