Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I know it's not Tuesday, but...

here's the tell-it-all Tuesday anyway. My week went okay. I made two sales--my mother-in-law did some shopping in my store. I got to have two Thanksgivings which was great. We had Thanksgiving at our house again this year and had lots of fun, then we went over to the in-laws on Saturday for a second Thanksgiving dinner. 

I got absolutely nothing made for the shop this week...I've still been working on Christmas gifts. I'm working on a ripple afghan right now and it seems to be taking forever. 

My dad visited for awhile today. He lives in the next state so I only get to see him a few times a year. They were on their way to Nevada and stopped in for an hour or two. 

My mom's mastectomy is tomorrow, so I'm really praying that everything goes okay with that, and that they're able to get all the cancer. 

On that note, I'll get going...but here are my weekly movies:

--Spencer's Mountain

--My Sister's Keeper

--Star Trek


No comments: