Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Crafts

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! I certainly did. I got super spoiled this year, had lots of good food and was surrounded by people who love me, so  yep...God is good!! I made several presents this year and wanted to share a few of them.





Picture #1: This is an afghan I made for my in-laws. #2: These are scented candles made in old tuna cans, painted with pictures of my daughter glued around them and Mod Podged. They were a big hit! #3: This is a hooded scarf I made for my sister. #4: This is a scarf that I gave to my step mom. #5: This is a crocheted bee I made for my daughter. The final product had button eyes though...I liked them better than the embroidered ones. 

I also have three new items to list in my store...but there will be more! I will be listing them in January, so please keep checking back! 

No comments: