Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do you know what day it is?

Why Tuesday of course! And time for another installment of "Tell it all Tuesday" where I tell you all about my week.

My mom went in for her surgery on Thursday and all went well. She's doing pretty good and doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain. We've all been trying to help her out whenever possible with cooking, chauffeuring and feeding her cats.

Last night was the Christmas program at my daughter's school and I enjoyed watching the kids perform. I also have a niece and two nephews at the school so it was nice getting to see them all. Here's a picture of my daughter sitting on Santa's lap afterward:

She's a cutie!

Anyway, it's been snowing more here and getting pretty cold. It's a good thing we have plenty of wood or we'd be freezing here without a furnace!

I'm happy to report that the afghan I've been working on is just about finished...yay! Then I'm hoping to get something made for my store so I can actually have something store-related to blog about!

Here are my weekly movies:
--Miracle on 34th Street
--It's a Wonderful Life
--The Nightmare Before Christmas
--The Night They Saved Christmas
--Midnight Clear
--National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Sensing a theme here?

No comments: