Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tell it all Tuesday!

This week has been pretty crazy, with crocheting Christmas gifts and getting a few items done for my shop. I also found out this week that my mom has breast cancer and is having a mastectomy this Friday. Because of that, I don't have much else to talk about...because anything else that happened this week seems small and not worth mentioning. 

I have a couple new items to list in my store...I'll probably get that done tomorrow, as long as I have time to get the photos taken. Anyway, looks like that's it for this week...sorry for such a short post. Here's the short list of movies I watched this week:

--G.I. Joe--The Rise of Cobra

--Angela's Ashes


God bless, everyone!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jennifer White Designs said...

Thanks, Angela!