Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tell it all Tuesday!

I can't believe it's Tuesday again! I almost forgot all about this place! This week has been okay, but challenging. Friday we found out about a possible health problem with a family member, so we're all praying it turns out to be nothing. Also on Friday my daughter was having behavior problems at school so I had to take her home instead of her going to the school Halloween party. So far this week she seems to be doing okay at school and at this very moment she is working on crocheting a scarf. 

Halloween was a lot of fun. We took Chloe trick-or-treating and then headed over to the church for a Harvest party. We played games and did a lot of laughing. Chloe won third place for her costume--Princess Leia, and her dad came dressed up as Darth Vader. It was fantastic. 

This week I've relisted a couple items in my store, but have made nothing new...I'm really trying to get some stuff made for Christmas and I've been spending some of my time focused on getting my novel rewritten. Last year I participated in the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which takes place every November and challenges you to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I finished the novel and am just now getting around to the rewrites. So, that's taken a little bit of my time. I will try to get something new for the shop soon.

This week, I watched these movies:

Defiance

Faith Like Potatoes

Little Miss Sunshine

Have a good week everyone!!

No comments: