Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tell it all Tuesday!

This week has been a little crazy. My dad and step mom came to visit last Monday and stayed until Sunday. My brother and sister both celebrated their birthday on Sunday as well. No, they're not twins, my sister was born on my brother's 3rd birthday. We had a birthday party for them at my house after church. It was noisy, there were kids running around everywhere and several conversations were flying around the room at once, but we all had fun. Plus, everyone LOVED the potato soup that I made for the occasion.

With all the commotion, I haven't had much time to work on Chloe's Princess Leia costume for Halloween, but I'm really hoping that I can get that done this week.

Also, we've just signed up for NetFlix, so I will include a list of movies I've watched this week.
--Let the Right One in
--The Man Who Laughs
--Wallace & Gromit's "A Matter of Loaf and Death"
--The Bucket List

And sadly, I haven't worked on anything for my shop this week. I'm really trying to focus on Christmas, but I'm hoping I can get a small project done soon.

Well, I think that about does it for this week. God bless everybody!!

No comments: