Monday, October 12, 2009

Tell it all Tuesday--Monday Edition

Lately, I've been in the habit of posting only when I have a new item for my store...and then I've just been dropping in a photo with minimal info. That's got to change. So, I've stopped by to let you all know what I'm working on. (If I have any readers left, that is)

Well, Halloween is coming and my daughter wants to be Princess Leia. My husband has been nerdifying her with Star Wars. Anyway, so it's become my job to create the funky cinnamon roll hairdo. So, I'm working on a knitted head band that has two cable knit buns that will hide her pigtails and also give her a Princess Leia-ish look, I hope.

Also, my dad is coming to visit today, so I probably won't be working on anything for my store for a little while. I still have some earrings that I could list that have been sitting around for a couple weeks. We'll see.

Anyway, I'm thinking this could be a blog feature. A weekly time when I come and tell about what's going on with my life and my crafting. I'm definitely one for cutesy names, so this will from here on out be a Tuesday feature and it will be called: Tell it all Tuesday. Hopefully it won't disappoint!

1 comment:

Ida said...

I think it's a great idea!