Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Venues...and falling behind

I've been soooo busy lately I've hardly had any time to get much done around here...so here's what's up. I've started home schooling my daughter so that has taken up most of my time. I'm also on two more venues, Craft is Art and Zibbet and I've still been crafting when I can. I have tons of new items, so instead of posting all those pictures here, I'll just post some links to my shops.
Etsy
Artfire
Craft is Art
Zibbet

I hope you enjoy all the handmade goodies you see there! Also, my newborn niece who was born last month and has been in the hospital with various health issues may be able to come home tomorrow, so we're all praying that she'll be okay to leave the hospital.

I guess that's it for now...but I'll try to do a better job at keeping up with this place.

No comments: