Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally

I think things are finally starting to smooth out around here. Home school is still rough at times, but I think she might actually be learning and that's a good thing. I've still been crafting as much as possible during home school hours when possible and at night. I take pictures of new items on my lunch break and list them in the evening. I've slowed down a bit on listing because of everything else going on, but I have finally reached the 60 item mark on etsy, the 40 item mark on artfire, 12 items on craftisart, and 6 on zibbet, so it's okay if I slow down a little. It would be nice if sales would pick up a little though. 

Today I sat down and wrote a long list of things I would like to make. I ended up with 2 pages of items...which ended up filling me with tons of inspiration. So I should be crafting lots of new stuff soon! 


No comments: