Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lot's of New Items and other News

These crocheted fingerless glove arm warmers are super cute and have a pretty green satin ribbon weaved through the top. Perfect for Spring! These are now in my ArtFire shop.

This bag was just re-added to etsy today. After its expiration, I added a lining and a snap closure...now it's even better than it was before!

These pretty brown fingerless gloves have been added to etsy as well.

These cute earrings are in my ArtFire shop.

I have some of these magnets in both shops and they're getting a lot of views in both places, but no sales just yet. I had a lot of fun making them and look forward to making some more soon.

Other than that, how was my week? Good and bad. My sister had her baby which is great, but then the baby got sick and needed to go back to the hospital...she was having seizures, wasn't getting enough oxygen and was malnourished (because she wouldn't eat due to the other issues mentioned) She's still in the hospital and we're waiting on the results of some tests...we're all praying for her safe return home!

No comments: