Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekly Favorite--JPATPURSES!

This week, I had the good fortune of meeting JPat, who makes these wonderful wallets and handbags. I just loved this wallet and felt it worthy of being my weekly favorite. Here's the question/answer with JPATPURSES:
Q. How long have you been crafting?
A. I have always enjoyed doing many different types of crafts and when I was young always had some project going. I started sewing when I was in my early teens then gave it up until about 10 years ago!! Sewing has always been my fabric type of crafting because I love fabrics!!
Q. Where do you get inspiration?
A. I get most of my inspiration from trying to create the most functional and efficient items as possible. I love trying to make items that make life more organized. One of the reasons I developed my special bat quilt interfacing technique is because I wanted structure and form to my creations, thus making them easier to use.Thanks so much, JPat for allowing me to feature you this week!!!

No comments: